Put Your Career in MOTION!
We're looking for talented team members who believe in constantly moving forward and helping our patients do the same. MOTION PT Group owns and manages over 85 locations in 6 states' and we're still growing!
We'll Move You Forward in Your FieldThe MOTION PT Group is an extraordinary team of PT, OT and Speech Therapists filled with pride, professionalism, and passion.
- On average, you'll enjoy the opportunity to spend 40 minutes or more using your clinical expertise to deliver the highest quality one-on-one care.
- You'll become part of people's comeback stories and find inspiration as they grow stronger.
- We'll help you improve, too! We offer a uniquely-curated mentorship program designed with you in mind.Through guidance from renowned clinicians/educators and hands-on training sessions, we'll help you be the best therapist you can be.
Job Title:Pediatric Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant
Job Type: Per Diem (occasional work; Mon-Fri; Sat optional; 15-20 hours per week)
Job Locations: 1250 Water Place Bronx, NY (Hutchinson Metro Center / Across from Albert Einstein; outpatient setting)
Job Description: We're looking for a compassionate, forward-thinking Pediatric PT or PTA to provide the highest quality care to our diverse caseload of pediatric patients. As a Ped PT or PTA you will focus on helping children develop the skills they need to grow.Must have 1 plus years of pediatric experience as a Licensed PT or 2 plus years of pediatric experience as a Licensed PTA, and be independent with infant, toddler and childhood assessments, treatment planning and handling techniques.
The responsibilities of this role include …
- Assessing patients' strengths and weaknesses.
- Devising creative treatment plans for patients having issues such as fine motor skills, cognitive skills, gross motor skills, self-care tasks, social skills, etc.
- Working one-on-one to restore function, relieve pain and prevent disability.
- Encouraging patients along the road to recovery.
If you love motivating people and helping them grow stronger, we're interested in talking with you.
College Degree mandatory
NYS Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant License
Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
Basic computer skills
CPR and first aid certification required
1 plus years of Pediatric experience as a Licensed PT or 2 plus years of Pediatric experience as a Licensed PTA a must (No New Grads please)
If interested, please apply online viahttps://motionptg.applicantpro.com/jobs/.
MOTION provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,MOTION complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.