- Responsible for the preparation and processing of biweekly for multiple companies; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and
other special payroll deductions.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance.
- Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system. Setup new employees on the time clocks and in ADP Enhanced Time as required and enter daily exceptions as
approved by area managers.
- Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to
policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations.
- 4-6 years’ experience processing multi-state payroll.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration/Finance or Accounting Degree preferred
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices. Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- ADP experience essential – ADP Work Force Now experience ideal.
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, and Internet Explorer
- Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated payroll system
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
Send resume to: [email protected]