BASIC FUNCTION: This is a 24 hour/week position. This position is responsible for all processing phases of the weekly payroll.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Payroll Clerk, in this position, will include a variety of duties, including data entry, reconciliation of timecards. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively interact with the internal Management team. This Payroll Clerk opportunity is based in Agawam MA and is a long-term employment role. Your responsibilities in this role
- Experience with Payroll Systems e.g. CheckWriters is an advantage
- Administer the time system insuring proper recording, approvals, and compliance with company policies
- Distribute and administer reports as instructed
- Correspond with employees via email and phone to garner approvals on timesheets
- Make sure data entered into spreadsheets and the payroll system is accurate
- Data entry into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Carry out clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Proficiency in multi-state payroll
- Garnishments payroll experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Strong excel skills required
- Job Type: Part-time (24 hours)
- If you are interested in joining Braman Termite and Pest Elimination, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. No agencies, please.
Job Type: Part-time
- Payroll: 2 years (Required)
Overtime often available: