The Payroll and Billing Specialist 1 must have one to two years of related experience. The Payroll and Billing Specialist ensures time-sheets are received by the traveler and entered and approved on a weekly basis for the respective Billing Method. The Payroll and Billing Specialist is responsible for assisting travelers with questions related to time-sheets, payroll processing, employee payroll deductions and payroll taxes. Research discrepancies as necessary.
Other duties include:
- Responsible for ensuring each paycheck adheres to traveler and facility contracts.
- Maintain reconciliation records from the traveler, client and the contract to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure invoices are sent on a weekly/bi-weekly basis to clients.
- Maintain communication with clients (direct or through third party VMS/MSP), Contract Admin and Client Services to resolve invoicing issues.
- Work with the Accounts Receivable team to ensure accurate billing and cash posting for the respective Billing Method.
- Maintain weekly data integration of Customer Billing detail from FileMaker into the accounting system. Reconcile and verify the accuracy and completeness of the data transmission.
- Ensure all required employee payroll documents/forms are properly maintained within the employee payroll file.
- One to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.