Feel good about helping others feel better, and feel good about a career with FastMed!
For the past 20 years FastMed has served as the front door of healthcare for our communities. We offer a comprehensive range of Urgent Care services, in addition to Occupational Health services, an expanding network of Family Medicine clinics & Telemedicine services.
Feel good about joining the fastest-growing urgent care provider in the U.S with over 100 locations nationwide.
We are hiring a Patient Services Advocate (front office Medical Assistant) to join our dynamic team and be “the face” of our clinic. Our ideal candidate has incredible customer service skills, a warm and friendly personality, is detail oriented and is able to prioritize in a fast paced environment. Previous experience working in a healthcare setting as a front office Medical Assistant or Medical Administration is a plus!
- Must have strong work history and be reliable.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be flexible with scheduling and able to work some 12 hours shifts (weekdays) and some weekends.
- Must be able to remain calm and compassionate in a fast paced, sometimes hectic environment.
- Must be willing to learn new tasks in a healthcare office.
- Flexible schedules that promote work/life balance
- Career advancement
- New hire training, plus ongoing training and development
- Benefits for all full-time team members ( Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, 401k with company match, complimentary clinic visits each month (limited), Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, and much more!)
If you go above and beyond to deliver exceptional service, thrive in a fast paced environment, and value teamwork…then join us on our mission to provide patients with the best end-to-end healthcare experience in terms of quality, accessibility, affordability, and compassion!
- 1-2 years of customer service experience. Experience in a healthcare setting, preferred.
- Medical Administration or front office Medical Assistant experience preferred
- EMR experience a plus
- Typing and computer proficiency in Windows based software
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Graduate of Medical Assistant or Medical Administration program a plus
- BLS/ CPR Certified
APPLY TODAY and Feel good about your future with FastMed!
Feel good about delivering high standards for quality care and safety.
FastMed Urgent Care is the only independent urgent care operator to be awarded The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® !
Feel good about your professional growth through ongoing training and opportunities to elevate your career!
- FastMed Urgent Care often promotes from within!
Feel good about FastMed ensuring your health and safety.
- FastMed Urgent Care follows applicable CDC guidance for COVID-19 and Joint Commission Standards.