We invite you to come join the RadNet Radiology team as Patient Service Representative.
This position serves as a medical receptionist is responsible for greeting in a courteous and professional manner all incoming patients, visitors, physicians, vendors or other individuals. The person in this position is responsible for registering patients and coordinating with back-office personnel for timely turnaround. This individual responds to patient questions and concerns, both on the telephone and in person and is responsible for all paperwork associated with patient registration.
As a Patient Service Representative Tead Lead you will have the opportunity to:
- Provides feedback concerning additional team member training needs.
- Recognizes and provides coaching, counseling, and discipline as appropriate.
- Promotes the practice within the team and motivates the staff.
- Ensures accurate and thorough documentation and completion of all necessary paperwork
- Collects and copies insurance cards and other pertinent documents.
- Ensures accurate data entry; patient demographics and billing/insurance information into the RIS system by means of daily PSR QA audits.
- Ensures accurate and timely OTC collections; co-pays, self-pays, and other patient balances. Promotes and monitors daily process utilizing RIS reporting mechanisms
- Keeps patients, technologists and/or manager informed with regard to patient flow.
- Organizes, distributes and maintains a monthly team member schedule.
- Ensures that all performance reviews are completed, conducted and turned in on time.
- Provides thorough and accurate information to all customers.
- Follows all compliance plan standards.
- Follows all team policies and related procedures.
- Responsive to customer and patient questions; knows where and how to obtain information/answers.
- Follows protocols while answering incoming calls; provides thorough and accurate information to all callers.
- Communicates appropriate preparation(s) and other information to callers and patients.
- Communicates effectively and appropriately maintaining rapport with patients and referring physicians and their staff.
- Maintains composure and behaves professionally in difficult patient situations and knows when to involve manager.
- Communicates effectively and appropriately with site manager
- Ensures transcribed reports are appropriately forwarded in a timely fashion as necessary. Tracks missing reports and ensures all patients have a corresponding report.
- Communicates report status or content to referring physician offices via fax or verbally. Mails or sends film upon request, using standard protocol.
- Addresses workflow issues in a timely, professional manner.
- Review schedules ensuring every effort is made to utilize all open time slots.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer competitive pay and full benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, advancement opportunities, hands-on training, inter-company transfer opportunities, and a host of other perks!
Become a valued member of our growing company by submitting your resume.
We’re looking for dependable and professional candidates for medical administrative assistant jobs at RadNet. Applicants must have a High School Diploma, at least 1 year of previous medical office experience, basic computer skills, the ability to multi-task, excellent customer service skills, and great communication skills! Medical terminology knowledge and recent medical/radiology office work experience is preferred.