TITLE Patient Services Manager
LOCATION Trillion Health and Hormone Clinic – Omaha, NE
FULL-TIME/PART-TIME Full-Time or Part-Time
CATEGORY Patient Services – Front Office
The Patient Service Manager is the liaison between our physicians and the patient. The Patient Services Manager will be responsible for greeting patients, maintaining patient files, and providing support and exceptional customer service to patients. This key role involves building relationships and trust between clinic patients and the clinical team.
- Self motivated, team player, with desire to be promoted in a growing medical practice
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, and Friendly.
- Has responsibility for managing front end business operations.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of patient needs.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and important.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the Trillion Health & Hormone Clinic environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises day to day operations of center. Assures patients receive excellent customer service. Oversee patient flow.
- Welcome all Trillion Health & Hormone patients and visitors by greeting them in person, answering inquiries and directs them through the registration process.
- Responds to request and inquiries from the patients and the general public in person and over the phone and via email.
- Monitors patient satisfaction and resolve any complaints.
- Drives excellence in business, clinical, and financial operations of the center through managing workflow, scheduling, and other items as needed.
- Acts as the catalyst to ensure staff are passionate about delivering genuine, caring, and friendly service.
- Champions the Trillion Health & Hormone brand in the community by acting as a liaison with outreach efforts, responding to patients and the general public. Identifies innovative ways to build relationships with local businesses and organizations in order to establish a community presence.
- Monitors and optimizes systems that meet staff communication utilizing a multi-line phone system, email, fax machine, printer, copier, and scanner to process patients through the Trillion Health & Hormone process.
- Registering patients, verifying insurance eligibility, and collecting payments through various software systems.
- Collect all insurance information, verify patient demographics, process payments, post patient balances, and complete daily patient call backs.
- Maintain a neat and clean work environment and professional appearance and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures.
- Discharge patients, assist office and clinical staff, and close office at end of day.
- Excellent ability to communicate, follow up, and keep organized
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of basic computer software, and the ability to learn billing software, and electronic medical records required
- Prior experience in fast paced service industry or customer service role preferred
- Prior experience in a medical office setting preferred but not required
Clinic-Based. Requires working in a clinical setting. The noise level is moderate and there is a potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens. Also requires: possible travel to other clinics and training, the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time, (with some bending and stooping), ability to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical requirements, and ability to lift 50 lbs.
About the Organization
Trillion Health & Hormone will open its doors in August 2019 and will offer hormone replacement therapies and treatments, anti-aging therapies, gynecology, and medical aesthetic procedures.
We are passionate about women’s health and improving the lives of every woman we have the opportunity to serve.
Our commitment is helping our patients feel like the best possible version of themselves. We focus on anti-aging medicines and treating hormone imbalances. We offer medical treatments and therapies to reverse the effects of aging and symptoms caused by menopause or other hormone imbalances.
Trillion Health and Hormone’s physician and medical staff are members of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and are the leaders in the field of regenerative medicine.
At Trillion Health & Hormone, we believe a satisfying work environment makes our teams more successful at delivering the care and compassion needed. We offer:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Access to discounted and complementary treatments
- Vast opportunity for promotion within
- Flexibility and balance
- Development opportunities
- Appreciation and recognition
- Community engagement
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Multiple locations
- One location
Hours per week: