Employment Status: Full-Time
Your Career. Made Better.
Memorial Hospital Belleville is located in a well-established west Belleville neighborhood at 4500 Memorial Drive, Belleville Illinois. In addition, we have diagnostic centers in O’Fallon, Illinois, and an off-campus physical therapy center in east Belleville. As a member of BJC HealthCare, Memorial Hospital Belleville provides full and part-time employment for more than 2300 people.
Facts at a Glance:
- Accredited by Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- Members, Illinois and American Hospital Associations
- Licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Public Health
- IDPH designated Regional Hospital Coordination Center for the Edwardsville Public Health and Medical Response Region
- Serving the healthcare needs of area residents since 1958
- Designated Magnet™ facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society for Chest Pain Centers
- IDPH designated Stroke-Ready Hospital
- Medical staff with more than 400 members representing 42 specialties
Two Northeast cares for patients pre and post cardiac catheterizations, implantable cardiac defibrillators, pacemaker insertions, percutaneous transluminal coronary intervention with and without sheaths, post thoracotomy, respiratory problems, and renal patients.
Provides direct patient care to support the licensed professional nurses responsible for a team of patients to ensure a safe environment for patients by reducing risk of harm. Collects vital information on the patient and reports such to the RN which contributes to the overall assessment of each patient and any changes to a patient’s condition.
Preferred Requirements and Additional Job Information
Licenses & Certifications
Clinical – Direct Skills
Additional Job Information
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer