Provide superior customer service, by determining patient and owner’s needs; communicate company policy and procedures; answer phones; book and confirm appointments; maintaining records; keeping clients informed. Ability to work well with people as well as canine and feline companion animals is a must.
VETERINARY EXPERIENCE HIGHLY PREFERRED!! Attention to detail, verbal and nonverbal communication, patience, documenting skills, computer skills, Avimark software experience is a plus, prompt, dependable, hard working, ability to multitask, phone skills.
* Answer the phone in a polite manner; identify patient and owner’s needs
* Book appointment, call and confirm appointments
* Taking messages, and prescription requests
* Taking in clients, and checking clients out
* Handling money, and balancing cash drawer
* Writing conversations in chart, and be able to multitask
* Communicate well with staff and clients both verbally and nonverbally
* Preparing charts, filing charts
* Welcoming clients as they come into the clinic
* Escorting clients into exam rooms
* Keep front of the clinic and exam rooms in a sterile condition.
* Be able to identify an emergency and act accordingly
* Handling Animals is Required!
If you feel like you would be a great addition to our family, PLEASE COME BY TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION!! Bring Resume if one is available. Our Address is listed below:
1700 US Hwy 287 N, Mansfield, TX 76063
Call if any questions arise: 817-453-8884
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Veterinary Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mansfield, TX (Preferred)
This job will require you to pass a background check: