Verification Specialist – Outbound Calls
Please submit applications at:
www.corporatescreening.com OR by clicking Apply Now!
Join the Corporate Screening Services Team! We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to place outbound calls for the purpose of verifying information provided for background investigation reports. This position is located in our Brand New Middleburg Heights office! (Remote options available after training). We have a great culture, comfortable work environment and like to have fun!
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Contact employers and educational institutions to verify job applicants’ education and employment history as part of their pre-employment screening process.
- Interview former supervisors and references over the phone.
- Clearly document information received in database system.
- Create a positive customer experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers and ability to process data.
- Excellent communication/customer service skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly & with good judgment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, detail oriented setting
- Team player & active listener.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
About Corporate Screening:
CS provides fully customized background screening programs and services that are comprehensive in scope and rich in data analysis with the quickest turnaround times available. With any CS background screening program, clients receive:
- Comprehensive domestic and global coverage in more than 200 countries and territories.
- The industry’s most advanced customizable technology.
- Analysis of the most accurate and current information available performed by trained industry professionals.
- All information passed through rigorous quality controls.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Hours per week:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place