We are a wholesale paper/plastic servicing company of over 35 years, seeking candidates with an upbeat and positive attitude. Candidate must be capable of working in a busy and fast paced environment. PLUS! Detail-oriented, flexible, hard-working, and able to manage time and prioritize tasks. Overall, we are looking for someone with a willingness to learn and adapt within the company.
This is a PART-TIME position. Candidate must be available to work Monday – Friday between 8:00AM – 3:00PM (hours will vary). No night shifts or weekends.
Base pay starts at $14.50/hr during training period. Review after 45 days with an opportunity for a raise.
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Front Desk Duties:
- Greet customers and visitors.
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls to appropriate party.
- Process phone orders.
- Data entry of all phone orders/customer records/inventory.
- Sort mail-make ready for daily pay-offs.
- Process daily deposits.
- Research and match incoming bills for payment.
- Receive all incoming freight deliveries, when the warehouse personnel are not available.
- Outgoing/Incoming all UPS, FedEx or other shippers.
- Calculator, fax, copy machine maintenance : ink cartridges/ribbons /paper trays in each machine.
- Cross-train to be able to do anything and everything needed to help keep Finest City Paper, Inc. running smoothly and efficiently.
- Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Good customer service skills. Must be able to efficiently handle customers in afriendlymanner.
- Process Sales Orders, Invoices, Credits, Customer Inventory Lists & Quotes.
- Software experience;
- Outlook, Microsoft Office is required.
- Sage and Alt Order are preferred, but not necessary
- Light Accounts Receivable
- Deposit incoming checks.
- Light Accounts Payable: monitoring collections.
- Process credit cards and submit total monthly transactions.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour
- Office Administration: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- San Diego, CA 92111 (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
Hours per week:
Typical start time: