Renova Health is one of the leading Chronic Care Management companies in the US. We provide both in-clinic and off-site support to healthcare clinics throughout the country to implement an array of Medicare-related programs including chronic care management, transitional care management, remote patient monitoring, and annual wellness visit services.
We have an immediate opening for a Bookkeeper in Franklin, TN. We are seeking an individual who is a self-disciplined and trusted business partner. A strong work ethic based on dependability, attention to detail and stellar integrity are key to the role.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5 + years of QuickBooks experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Exceptional time-management skills with an ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy.
- Superior interpersonal and customer service approach.
- A collaborative associate with exceptional problem-solving and decision-making competencies that are responsive and adaptive to business changes and change-management; measured to be entrusted with confidential matters.
- A demonstrated individual who thrives on daily-dose productivity and positivity; recognized as a trusted resource.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and the ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with highly sensitive information in a confidential and professional manner.
- High proficiency with computer and the ability to work in various systems.
- Previous experience with monthly billing and expense reports preferred.
- Strong Office 365 skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented with strong skills in customer service, organizing and multi-tasking.
- Ability to maintain an attitude of objectivity and open-mindedness concerning new approaches and methods.
Skills and Requirements:
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Maintains accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Processes expense report reimbursements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent work experience
- Must have advanced Excel skills
- CPA is a plus, not required
- Previous bookkeeping experience required
Job Type: Part time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (Preferred)
- Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
- A/P, A/R and finance: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place