Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 2,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Fooda operates in 20 major US cities and plans to continue its expansion across the United States and internationally. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their company’s top perks.
Fooda is currently recruiting for a Part Time PopUp Event Coordinator to support our growing popup client roster. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with a hospitality or event background who are eager to learn about customer service and Fooda's growing network of restaurants.
Who You Are:
- You love building relationships with customers and enjoy customer service
- You are friendly, high energy and love interacting with other people
- You are empathetic at your core yet comfortable being tough and taking a stand
- You are savvy with technology and will be comfortable in a fast-paced startup
- You are optimistic in the face of problems and know that you’re capable of finding solutions
- You are able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs and stand for up to two hours
- You are very organized and detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- Prior catering or serving experience required
- Build relationships with customers by solving problems, and managing issues that arise
- Gain competency with Fooda’s technology and standard operations procedures
- Be confident problem solving for issues such as incorrect orders, late deliveries, late restaurant arrivals, or incorrect email communication
- Strong communication skills and being a self-starter are required
- Escalate issues to manager when necessary to keep them informed after attempting to handle issue yourself
- Able to work seamlessly with various technologies at a moment’s notice
- Must be comfortable giving feedback to vendor concerning portion size, service, etc
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday 10AM – 2PM or 9:30AM-1:30PM
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- 401k matching
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Powered by JazzHR