Functional Pathways is hiring at Glendale Place in Cincinnati, OH for a Part-time Physical Therapist Assistant
When searching for the right employer, one should look for a company who shares the same attributes. Our own employees tell us that they like to work at Functional Pathways because we offer a family environment, ethical care, innovation, and a strong focus on values and customer service. Join us in Making a Difference in the lives we touch!
LPTA shall implement the plan of care as established by the RPT and the physician in a professional, competent manner, upholding excellence with quality of care.
Must have an Associate Degree from an accredited Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant program.
Must meet all certification and licensure requirements as established by the state and national board associations.
Active state license required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess current working knowledge of Functional Pathways policies and procedures, clinical programs with application skills to therapy disciplines.
- Knowledge of code of ethics and role delineation, including guidelines for supervision.
- Ability to supervise Physical Therapy Aides.
- Active CPR certification.
- Annual physical and TB skin test required.