St. Petersburg Nutrition is an exciting, small yet fast growing practice that prides itself on providing truly personalized, empowering, expert nutrition education and coaching tailored to help patients reach their goals. Expert, one-on-one coaching will be provided in an office setting enabling patients to make realistic and sustainable lifestyle changes to meet their weight loss, health and wellness goals. Tools, resources, motivation and education will be provided to help patients achieve their goals.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an energetic and passionate Registered Dietitian who is able to easily connect with patients to establish outstanding patient rapport. This individual thrives in a self-led environment and is enthused by the opportunity to grow with the company.
This is a part-time, independent contractor position. Hours and pay can increase over time relating to performance and company growth. Competitive compensation and flexible schedule. Must be available a minimum of at least two- three half weekdays as well as a half day every other Saturday.
Duties and responsibilities
This position requires the following job duties and responsibilities:
- Expert knowledge specifically in weight management, diabetes, renal, women’s health and gastrointestinal conditions.
- Measures and evaluates the clinical, anthropometric data and dietary histories
- Provides advanced education, counseling, and coaching to each patient to meet their individual needs
- Willingness to start small and grow with the company
- Employs motivational interviewing techniques to facilitate behavior change
- Strong abilities to build patient rapport and work independently
- Completes the required paperwork, charting, and billing for each patient in a timely manner
- Promotion of nutrition coaching/sessions/packages and assistance with blogging and marketing
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned
- Must be a Registered Dietitian (RD) or Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)- no exceptions!
- Licensed in the State of Florida (LD)- no exceptions!
- Motivational interviewing experience preferred
- Minimum of five years experience as a Registered Dietitian preferred
- Experience counseling in an outpatient/office/private practice setting preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $38.00 per hour
- license (LD) to practice in the state of Florida (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: