NaphCare is hiring a strong Psychiatrist to join our team at the Rockdale County Jail located in Conyers, Georgia. Come learn correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award-winning electronic operating system.
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
- Maintain overall clinical responsibility for the mental health programs within the facility
- Oversee the completion of mental health screenings and evaluations
- Perform sick call visits and chronic care visits
- Conduct rounds in all units
- Formulate a working diagnosis, develop and implement a treatment plan, and evaluate/modify therapeutic regimens to promote positive patient outcomes
- Coordinate, lead and participate in educational training activities related to mental health care
NaphCare Part-Time (<30hrs/wk) Benefits:
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Malpractice and tail coverage for providers
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran