Hours 8:00am to finish
A Part Time Merchandiser – Off Premise is responsible for ensuring assigned customer accounts are consumer ready; this entails stocking the store shelves and cold boxes/coolers with fresh products, building displays to draw attention to our products, and providing exceptional service to our retail clients. This position is part of the Off Premise Merchandising department or Off Premise Sales department.
A Merchandiser can be expected to perform the following tasks in this role as a routine part of their job:
Maintains fresh products by stocking and rotating, organizing, and refilling back stocks, cold boxes/coolers, shelves, beer caves and displays adhering to all quality and rotation policies.
- Ensures service levels and compliance rates for each assigned account are met or exceeded.
- Works with Coaches/Leadership to record and track OOS in each assigned account.
Builds displays and executes placement of signage and other merchandising items.
Ensures all Andrews SKUs are priced appropriately and meet standards of visibility.
Keeps backroom and inventory areas clean and organized.Notifies manager of any product breakage in an account.
Completes and documents retail call with signature and provides feedback to Account Manager, District Sales Manager (DSM) and/or Key Account Manager (KAM) to ensure appropriate inventory levels and exceptional customer service in all assigned accounts.
Walks the account for merchandising opportunities and pairing with Andrews’ portfolio.
This list is not all inclusive of other tasks and subtasks that may be necessary in performing this role, but rather an overview of the role’s primary work tasks.
A qualified candidate for the Merchandiser OFP role should satisfy the expectations below:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent Certificate
- Current valid Texas class C Driver License
- Previous Distribution Business Experience or other Consumer Product Goods (CPG) Experience
- Previous Beer Industry Experience
- Advanced Communication Skills
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to pull/push a load up to 55 lbs.
- Requires heavy and repetitive lifting/placement of products up to 55 lbs.
- Bends, stoops, squats, kneels, crouches, crawls, climbs ladders and stairs, stands, walks, and turns/pivots frequently throughout duration of workday.
- Must tolerate working in an environment with inside/outside ambient/extreme temperatures.
- Must be able to work in noisy and crowded environments.
- Ability to operate facility equipment required for role.
- Ability to use a personal computer for tasks such as communicating via email, preparing reports and other forms of documentation using company and industry software.
- Ability to speak, hear, and see is required to communicate with employees, and to operate computers and office machinery.
- Hand-eye coordination and fine manipulation skills are necessary to operate computers and various facility machinery and equipment.
- Must maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to maintain a current/valid driver’s license.
Potential candidates are required to successfully complete a medical evaluation including a physical evaluation designed to test ability to perform basic physical job requirements.