Our insurance office is looking for a confident and highly motivated individual that's interested in a great entry level telemarketer/ lead generator opportunity. As an entry level telemarketer/ lead generator you will make outbound calls to generate appointments and market insurance products or services within the community. This position holds a base salary + commission opportunity with future long term career advancement available. Apply today to start your path to a new sales or service career today!
Salary Range: $32000.00 – $42000.00 per year
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Sign On / Hiring Bonus
Career Development & Growth
Paid Volunteer Days
Team Building Activities
Hands On Training
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Claims follow up calls.
- Call prospective customers by operating VOIP telephones, automatic dialing systems, and other internet technologies.
- Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation activities.
- Obtain prospects information such as name, address, vehicle information and enter into quote sheets.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services and/or referral programs.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial. Adhering to strict FCC rules, please don’t apply if you have any charges related to theft, violence, drugs within the past seven years or ANY past convictions concerning violation of the FCC rules.