At WallyPark, we simplify, streamline and enhance your travel experience. We’re reliable, respectful, progressive, intuitive and connected. As a result, you can forget about parking and focus on what really matters. We are more than just a parking facility. We are a parking experience. We take pride in providing unparalleled customer service and opportunities to make a difference in the travel industry.
Are you looking to join a company that is growing? Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity that you can make an immediate impact? Then we are looking for you!
Wally Park is proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package with company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan
- Cutting-edge training
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to calculate basic arithmetic for revenue accounting and cash accounting
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Basic internet and email knowledge
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Able to troubleshoot within a fast pace environment
- Current Driver’s License
- Valid/Clean/Accident-free driving record
- Ability to work graveyard (11pm-7:30am) on Saturday, Sunday & Monday
Dependent upon location, employee might have to walk, stand or sit for prolonged periods. The Supervisor should be able to fill in for the other operational duties in the absence of staff when needed. Must be able to lift over 50 pounds.
*Hiring is contingent on passing Drug screening and background.*
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Have first rate etiquette and professionalism qualities
- Greet and be available to customers for customer service related issues
- Report to upper management any operational issues that cause poor customer service
- Ability and willingness to perform job functions of all subordinates – valet, cashier, dispatch & maintenance
- Help develop and implement strategies that ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure that employees comply with company rules, policies and standard operating procedures
- Coaching and mentoring employees by providing feedback that reaffirms good performance and conduct and that corrects poor performance and conduct
- Report to upper management and/or correct issues that violate safety in the workplace
- Ability to support management with various operational reports.
- Reports directly to the Assistant General Manager or General Manager
- Be flexible for operation needs and schedule (evenings and weekends)
*Supervisor will be responsible for the managing of operations/employees for the graveyard shift (11pm-7:30am)*
L&R Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and will hire and promote for all job requisitions fairly without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information; all of which that are protected by federal and state law. No harassment or forms of retaliation against any employee or applicant based on these characteristics will come about if an individual chooses to exercise their EEO rights.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
This Job Is:
- A good first job for new college grads