Scelzi Enterprises, Inc. is looking to hire individuals to assist our painting department in preparing sheet metals, service bodies, flatbeds, and misc. materials for paint. The job requires the candidate to cover bumpers, windows, and trim using masking tape and paper, clean and sand all surfaces, and fill cracks or breaks in surfaces with putty. We will train on the job.
This is a fast paced job and requires attention to detail as well as good communication skills.
knowledge skills and abilities are:
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team
- Able to utilize all required safety equipment
- Able to follow proper safety procedures and guidelines.
- Wear and use required safety equipment (respirator, eye and skin protectors)
- Handle and dispose of hazardous waste properly
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to keep area clean
- Must be able to read work orders
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift 50 lbs (periodically)
A high school diploma or GED is required. Automotive body work knowledge and experience is a plus.
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this position, please either come by the office to complete an application, fax your resume 1(559) 496-3202, or email your resume.
Scelzi Enterprises, Inc., offers Competitive Salary, 401K, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, and Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Paint Prepper: 1 year (Preferred)
- Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place