The Packaging Manager role provides leadership and support for the site’s largest operating department. The position leads and coordinates resources needed to achieve daily operating targets in safety, quality, OEE, maintenance operations and assures follow-up actions are identified and completed timely. They own accountability within their department for ESPACE metrics as well as ensuring production requirements are met to deliver overall Scheduling Availability for the site. They are responsible for supporting change management within the department as new initiatives are delivered to Packaging.
Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth – growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
- Provide leadership for the plant’s Packaging Operations delivering ESPACE.
- Drive accountability and execution of daily operations.
- Lead development and staffing within Packaging Operations.
- Deliver Packaging budget per the forecast.
- Collaborate with other department leaders to deliver results with WCO methodology
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 3 years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment
- 2 years’ of leadership experience
- Position will require the candidate to be in manufacturing environment with rotating equipment, elevated surfaces, temperature variations etc.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited institution in Engineering, Technology or Business
- 5 years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment
- 4 years’ experience leading people or projects Safety, Quality or World Class Operations leadership experience
- Interpersonal skills to effectively lead and influence across a broad network
- Technical knowledge including Experience to World Class Manufacturing, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM/LEAN) or 6 Sigma
- Desire to move upward within Clorox Services Company
- 3 years of Operational or Engineering experience
- Excellent oral/written communication and people skills
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
More about Manufacturing & Operations
Our Manufacturing & Operations team strives to produce high-quality products at the best possible cost. In this group, you’ll get hands-on experience managing and developing teams to deliver superior performance. Leaders in this group have the opportunity to drive projects that directly enhance performance throughout the entire supply chain.
More about Clorox
At Clorox (NYSE: CLX), we build brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, have busy personal lives and are all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes and workplaces. Make your mark and help us drive growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with 8,700 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2018 sales of $6.1 billion. In addition to our namesake bleach and cleaning products, we market some of the most trusted and recognized consumer and professional brands, including:
- Brita® water-filtration products
- Burt’s Bees® natural personal care products
- Fresh Step® cat litter
- Glad® bags, wraps and containers
- Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
- Kingsford® charcoal
- Liquid Plumr® clog removers
- Pine-Sol® cleaners
- RenewLife® digestive health products
- Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, Neocell® and Stop Aging Now® dietary supplements
- Clorox Healthcare® and CloroxPro™ Commercial Solutions®
- More than 80% of our sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Making a positive impact
Clorox is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact, a community of global leaders committed to sustainability. We’ve been broadly recognized for our corporate responsibility efforts and included on CR Magazine’s 2018 100 Best Corporate Citizens list, Barron’s 2019 100 Most Sustainable Companies list, the Human Rights Campaign’s 2018 Corporate Equality Index and the 2019 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index, among others.
We also support our communities, contributing about $20 million in combined cash grants, product donations and cause marketing in fiscal year 2018.
The Clorox Company and its subsidiaries is an EEO/AA/Protected Veteran/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled