We have several full-time/part-time openings for *Pizza Hut/Quiznos/Roy Rogers* Overnight Shift
- Driver’s license required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. WE ARE THE WOODROW WILSON TRAVEL PLAZA LOCATED ON THE NJ TURNPIKE IN TRENTON, WITHIN MINUTES OF HAMILTON, YARDVILLE, EWING, LEVITTOWN, LAWRENCEVILLE, EAST WINDSOR, AND BORDONTOWN!!
- We are looking for several full-time/part-time associates to work our 11 PM to 7 AM shift. $9.00 per hour plus $1.50 for working overnight shift!
- Our full time associates have quite a few benefits:
- Free Meal During Shift Break
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Clean & Save Work Environment
- Health & Dental Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation Plan
- Flex Time (Personal Time Off) immediately accruing
Location: NJ Woodrow Wilson Unit Name: Woodrow Wilson Admin Unit Code: 4NJADM53 Hourly Rate (if applicable): 9.00
Job DescriptionSummary: The Crew Member is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food establishment which may include cleaning the food or stock areas, operating fryers & microwaves, manning food preparation production line, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager. Essential Functions: * Cleans and stocks customer eating area(s), work stations, and equipment * Greets all customers with a smile and friendly greeting and follows all HMSHost customer service policies and procedures * Maintains a solid knowledge of product and services available in unit * Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart * Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed * Receives inventory, move and lift food and beverage products and supplies Additional InfoMinimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment: * Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner * Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions * Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers * Customer service and cash handling experience preferred
To learn more about HMSHost and additional career opportunities, visit https://www.hmshost.com/.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $9.00 /hour
- Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)