We have been in business for almost fifty years. We are licensed in over twenty states. We have a brick & mortar retail store, an online presence and a national distributor.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Focus on growing sales with small tobacconists & c-stores in OR as well as other states
- Cold calling & informing customers of new items & deals.
- Check in with National Sales Manager at least once a week.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative and forward thinking to be able to gain long lasting relationship with new customers while increasing company sales.
- Analytical thinking to develop sales plans for each individual store.
- Efficient organizing skills and the ability to prioritize customers’ needs to achieve the best results for both parties.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Education & Preferred Requirements:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree and/or at least 5 years directly related work experience in the tobacco industry.
- Internet Access & Cell Phone
PAY is DOE
Flexible hours & work from home
401K after a year & medical, dental & vision insurance after 60 days
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- outside logistic sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Outside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical deal size: