Are you currently licensed in Real Estate, or actively pursuing your license? Does the dynamic and fast-paced world of real estate excite you? Are you a top sales professional in your field looking to switch industries and earn more income?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we'd love to talk to you! Our North of Boston Real Estate team is growing and looking for an eager and talented Outside Sales Agent.
Clients are at the center of everything we do — including (and especially!) our sales process. As an agent on the team, you will meet with clients each day, working to build rapport and quality relationships with each one of them. Most importantly, you will provide education and value, and deliver on your promises.
Qualified candidates should excel at the following:
- Customer service
- Task management and prioritization
- Diligent follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to personal and professional goals
Do these qualities describe you? Let's talk today!
- Primary duties include client and lead follow-ups, email communication and overall sales pipeline management
- Consult with clients to discover their needs; then find properties that meet those needs
- Provide extraordinary customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold consistent open houses
- Network and market to prospect for new customers
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events
- Real Estate License (We can help you get one!)
- Sales experience
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and a passion for meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic
- Perform well under pressure
- As a growing team, we are focused on maintaining our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training, tools and systems to improve communication, sales, and other skills to help you thrive in your career.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
- Enjoy a fun, team-oriented atmosphere, Monthly team outings such as axe throwing, indoor skydiving, escape the room, oyster farm tour, wine tastings, etc.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.