The Parts Sales Representative is responsible for account development related to the sale and promotion of Kenworth & Ford medium and heavy-duty products. This position covers the following territory; Carroll, Howard and Anne Arundel counties.
- To generate parts sales to fleets, repair facilities, municipalities and others.
- Ability to utilize customer relationship management systems.
- Desire to learn as position has an excellent and significant on line and in person training for the candidate.
- Strong communication skills
What We Offer You!
- Great brand and relationship with local community – our dealerships have been in business over 100 years!
- Company vehicle
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life and supplemental insurance offerings
- 401k with company contribution
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Company paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Employee referral bonus program
- Part Sales
- Customer Satisfaction and Retention
This is a full-time, benefits eligible position.
Frequent local travel to customer’s locations is required, approximately 80%.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Medium & Heavy Duty Parts knowledge preferred
- Previous Sales Force CRM experience a plus
- Ability to perform in a quota-driven environment
- Proven parts sales experience
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently
All Roads provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, All Roads Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year