Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. strongly believes that treatment services are more effective when provided in the client’s natural setting, hence, the majority of services provided are located in the community. Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. also employs a holistic approach to each client’s treatment and integrates all facets of our clients’ lives including mental/emotional health, physical health/wellness, employment and education, social and family relationships, substance use/abuse issues, and housing needs.
Typical services provided include case management, counseling/therapy, individual skills training, medication training, crisis intervention, linkage to community resources, advocacy, assessment, and treatment planning.
(We're looking for candidates with the hability to start 3 days / week with the option to add a 4th and / or 5th day – building the case load to full time)
As a Outpatient Specialist you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve each and every day by helping them discover their own unique self, purpose, community and wellness. Trilogy fully embraces a collaborative team approach to each client’s treatment in order to enhance our clients’ recovery from severe and persistent mental illness.
- Provide comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessment services to adults, and their families.
- Develop individualized treatment plans with the input of the client and their team, which includes providers and natural supports. Collaborate with members of the client’s team to ensure quality of treatment and coordination of care.
- Serve as an advocate for clients, linking them to needed community services; assess client’s personal, medical, social, emotional, and environmental situation to plan for linkage and treatment course
- Maintain documentation and ensure charting is in compliance with Medicaid, site specific accreditation, and organization standards
- May supervise and assign tasks to student workers/Interns
- Perform other related duties and/or projects as assigned
Ideal candidates will have 2+ years clinical experience providing individual and/or group therapy to adults in a community mental health setting, demonstrating passion and proficiency in providing an array of therapeutic services.
This position requires a minimum of ONE of the following:
- A licensed social worker (LSW) possessing at least a master's degree in social work with specialized training in mental health services or with at least 2 years experience in mental health services;
- A licensed professional counselor possessing at least a master's degree with specialized training in mental health services or with at least two years experience in mental health services;
- A registered nurse (RN) with at least one year of clinical experience in a mental health setting or who possesses a master's degree in psychiatric nursing;
- An occupational therapist (OT) licensed under the Illinois Occupational Therapy Practice Act [225 ILCS 75] with at least one year of clinical experience in a mental health setting; or
- An individual possessing at least a master's degree in counseling and guidance, rehabilitation counseling, social work, vocational counseling, psychology, pastoral counseling, or family therapy or related field, who has successfully completed a practicum or internship that included a minimum of 1,000 hours of supervised direct service in a mental health setting, or who has one year of clinical experience under the supervision of a QMHP.
The compensation range is based on qualifications, licensure and experience. There's a dual pay rate
- per client hour
- per non client hour.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $33.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Required)
- Mental Health: 1 year (Required)
- LSW / LPC (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place