The Outlet Sales Associate is passionate, sales driven and determined to deliver an unexpected and extraordinary experience. They will work in collaboration and partnership with all associates and leaders to ensure all customers are delighted. The Outlet Sales Associate is committed to quality with an emphasis on personal style and a polished appearance.
At RH we believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won’t take “no” for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what’s right, rather than who’s right.
RH is a curator of design, taste and style in the luxury lifestyle market. The Company offers collections through its retail galleries, outlets, source books and online at RH.com, RHModern.com, RHBabyandChild.com, RHTEEN.com, and Waterworks.com.
- Live our Vision, Values and Beliefs every day
- Educate customers on the features and benefits of products
- Provide product options as it relates to the customers needs
- Collaborate with leadership team to resolve “customer delight” issues to ensure customers are satisfied with an immediate resolution
- Proficient in processing register transactions accurately and efficiently
- Uphold brand integrity through merchandising guidelines
- Minimum of one to two years experience in retail or home furnishings industry
- Exceed sales goals and all RH expectations
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with current technology i.e. iPads, MAC, PC
OUR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 50 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and adhering to safety guidelines
- Ability to maneuver effectively around sales floor and stockroom
- Position entails prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing