J&D Heating, Cooling and Water is hiring!
Telemarketer/ Outbound Caller
Duties and Responsibilities: Making outbound calls to generate sales and establish/maintain customer base
- Making outbound calls as well as answering phone calls from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Researching required information using available resources prior to calling customers.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems and following up with Customer Service Reps/ Dispatcher as needed.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to management.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Completing call notes and documenting conversations on each call; updating call logs daily.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to each customer to include, contact information, address, HVAC equipment info where available
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Monday through Friday. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.- some flexibility in scheduling can be discussed
- Good clear and understandable phone manners and etiquette.
- Ability to follow a script as well as adapt where necessary.
- Able to follow directions and execute job duties with little to no supervision.
- Experience in dealing with the public.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal with proper grammar.
- Ability to work with others in a close manner.
- Good computer skills.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Good time management skills.
Skills and Specifications:
- Technical expert in related computer applications.
- Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
What You Can Expect from Us: *** IMPORTANT: Before you apply, please understand that J&D has a strict no smoking policy ***
Paid professional and continuous training – Nexstar, Ultimate Technical Academy and ContractorSelling.com
-Generous Bonus Programs -Medical and Dental insurance – 401k max contribution
-Annual profit-sharing program -Paid vacation after first year -6 paid holidays after first year
-Supportive mentoring and a team atmosphere -Fun team events throughout the year Once you submit your application and resume, please allow 30 minutes to complete the online Wonscore Assessment test. Additional assessments may be requested. These help us get to know you and confirm that our way of doing business would be a good fit for you, and that you will be a good fit for our team! Thank you!!
J&D Heating and Cooling provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, J&D Heating and Cooling complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
J&D Heating and Cooling expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of J&D Heating and Cooling’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.