The Organizational Change and Development Manager will lead strategic and implementation activities associated with stakeholder engagement, strategic communications, change management and staff enablement for nine Bosch Packaging Technology sites in the Americas.
Expert Leadership, Change and Training
Shape the future: You give support as change-expert to the Packaging transformation program at the particular sites, especially for the US and Brazil, and you ensure the topic change successfully considering the goals in the project.
Create something new: You identify the need for change, leadership and for further training topics for defined sites and conduct specific concepts. Therefore, you define all necessary steps and activities under the involvement of all stakeholders and domains. You plan and direct the implementation in collaboration with the responsible persons at the sites. You achieve a cultural change using change-management methods under consideration of the organizational need and our Packaging leadership-guidelines.
Take over responsibility: You are responsible for the support and coaching of group leaders and directors. The introduction of given standards considering cultural and site-specific characteristics are part of your responsibility. This happens with respect to the topics change, leadership & talent programs together with further training and competence management. You are responsible for the implementation of a standardized learning management system for your relevant sites.
Transform reliable and use your freedom to act: Creating a culture of continuous improvement with due regard to our leadership change initiative and our competence requirements, you ensure sustainability and direct the topic further training together with the specific sites.
- Will travel approximately 50% of the time to various sites as needed
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Business-Psychology or Economics/Business Administration
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years of professional experience as consultant or coach in an industrial environment involving leadership and change
- MBA or Master’s Degree is preferred
- Qualifications/Certifications in the area of coaching or facilitation is desired
- Experience and ability to lead complex projects
- Experience with agile work methods, executive development and human resources development (competence development and further education)
- Communicative, skilled at moderation and presentation, reliable, intercultural mindset, flexible, motivated and engaged.
- Analytical mindset, solution-focused and ready for international travel (ca. 50%),
- Confident with collaborating with top-management
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.