The Order Fulfillment Clerk to coordinate all routing activities to ensure timely shipping of orders to the customers and assist the shipping supervisor with truck scheduling All Hollander Associates are expected to support Operations by working efficiently and maintaining a high level of productivity in order for the organization to meet and exceed customer demands.
This position places a strong significance on effective teamwork, clear communication, problem solving, organization, judgement, reliability and a strong work ethic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and maintain production schedules to maximize productivity in order to exceed customer requirements.
- Prioritize and utilize resources in the most effective manner.
- Work independently as well as collaborate with multi-functional teams
- Effective utilization of various programs and systems such as Oracle, Customer Systems, Excel
- Promote a Lean Manufacturing Culture
All Hollander associates play a crucial role in meeting our customer requirements and are expected after initial training to perform with minimal supervision. Associates may be asked to assist with other duties when needed to meet those requirements.
ORDER FULFILLMENT CLERK DUTIES
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities related to the shipment and delivery of products to our customers.
- Works closely with Production and Inventory to ensure material and production availability.
- Creates finished product load documents and routes these in retail transportation websites.
- Prepares bills of lading for each shipment and updates manifests when they have shipped.
- Checks all shipping documents, bills of lading, packing lists, manifests for accuracy.
- Maintains the notes in our Oracle system to ensure good communication between the plant, corporate office, and sales
- Requisitions transportation from customers to ship plant products.
- Follows routing guides to determine quantity and type of transportation needed.
- Works closely with customer transportation departments and truck carriers.
- Perform other clerical tasks as needed.
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong computer skills to include the ability to create and update documents in MS Word and Excel is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer ERP and PC skills
- Proficient in Internet navigation, MS Word, Excel and good data entry experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- UPS and FedEx experience a plus
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- RF Scanning
Experience and Proficiency in Competencies necessary to be successful in role:
- Strong Organization and Prioritization skills
- Exceptionally Detail Oriented
- Accountability and Responsibility
- Strong Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Drives for Results
- Customer Focused (Internal and External)
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Integrity and Professionalism
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Associates in this role will spend over 50% of the day in a stationary position while using a computer or other devices. Good manual dexterity is required to use common office equipment (e.g., computers, mobile devices, calculators, copiers, scanners). There is also an occasional need to position self to maintain equipment, including under tables and desks as well as the ability to move about the office and warehouse. There is also an occasional need to bend, stoop and lift (typically less than 10 lbs). as well as frequently touch and feel. The ability to hear and see with vision abilities in close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus is necessary.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associates in this role spend the majority of day in a climate-controlled office environment with a low to moderate noise level.
When in the production / warehouse areas, the Associate may be exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate however there may be areas designated as Hearing Protection required and provided earplugs are mandatory in those areas.
There may be areas of the plant and warehouse areas where exposure to heat and/or cold can occur. The Associate may be exposed to dust and floating particles used in the manufacturing, storage and inventory of raw materials and finished goods. EEO/Vet Disabled