Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity.
In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with continued growth and opportunity.
Welcome to TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the world’s leading off-price retailer of apparel and homeware worldwide. Our retail chains include TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the United Kingdom; TK Maxx in Australia; TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; and Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada. In 2016, TJX had over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 stores, and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
The ORC Investigator is part of a fast-growing, ever changing environment that partners with Store Operations to ensure we provide the best experience to our customers. With a focus on Organized Retail Crime, the National Task Force takes complex cases head-on through establishing solid partnerships with store and Loss Prevention leadership, local, state and federal law enforcement agencies and utilizes cutting edge methods to identify and deter external and internal dishonesty. The ORC Investigator is responsible for assisting with a strategy to combat organized retail crime and external theft across the TJMaxx and Marshalls brands within an assigned market, takes a proactive approach to resolving external losses within all assigned stores through training and awareness.
- Utilize loss prevention reporting tools to identify and investigate ORC cases at the direction of the Reginal Investigations Manager or the Senior Investigator.
- Conduct static and mobile surveillances.
- Proactively investigate habitual offenders who pose a risk to TJX’s employees.
- Work with store management and field LP to identify ORC opportunities and create action plans to eliminate those opportunities within the market.
- Initiate and conduct investigations for individuals associated with ORC groups.
- Utilize market resources to build cases.
- Support fence investigations.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- College degree in Criminal Justice preferred.
- 3 years of Loss Prevention or investigative experience.
- Organized Retail Crime experience preferred.
- Ability to travel to stores within assigned areas.
What’s In It For You?
As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger, and be part of our future. Apply now.
Nearest Major Market: Baltimore