Oracle ERP SCM- SME Lead
Contributes to the planning, design, development, implementation, maintenance, support, and enhancements of Oracle ERP applications. Under the guidance of the Data and Development Manager, this role collaborates with company customers, staff members, IT Colleagues and other stakeholders to define customer requirements and system interfaces, assess available technologies and develop and implement solutions.
Oracle Modules will include but are not limited to Quoting, Order Management, Shipping, Advanced Pricing, Sales Contracts, & Service Contracts
- Plan, design, develop, implement, maintain, support, and enhance Oracle ERP applications.
- Work with the Oracle Business Solutions Team in enhancing/unifying the Oracle Systems Design and making sure that the Designs are delivered according to the SG standards document.
- Remain current with change and configuration management methodologies, the Oracle AIM methodology, and project management techniques.
- Define customer requirements and interface business needs with system design
- Perform Application Setups in Oracle Applications.
- Perform data cleansing and data auditing as necessary to ensure data quality.
- Gathering reporting requirements from users and detailing both process and technical requirements to translate end-user requirements into finished and working Oracle Applications Design
- Create, maintain, and manage documentation for all Oracle Implementation and Support Initiatives
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience in Oracle ERP R11/R12 in Quoting, Order Management, Shipping, Advanced Pricing, Sales Contracts, & Service Contracts
- Minimum of 2 years of experience accessing data in a relational database management system
- 5+ years of experience with Systems Design, Implementation and Support
- Strong understanding of Oracle EBS (R11/R12), with emphasis on SCM.
- Experience with a variety of implementations in a number of different environments
- Solid business process skills, able to provide transaction analysis in varying functional areas
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to coordinate with systems staff
- Customer service acumen
Candidates will need to have the following attributes to be successful in the role:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision whilst meeting deadlines.
- Self-starter able to liaise with stakeholders to establish requirements.
- Ability to self-learn and acquire skills and techniques as required.
- Flexibility to see projects to completion in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Strong drive to document work, share knowledge and collaborate in a team.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
- Logical, structured and analytical.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and technical staff
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to diagnose and resolve issues in a complex multi-system environment.
K Shanmukha Srinivas
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Cerebra Consulting Inc,270
Lancaster Ave, Suite-D2, Malvern, PA 19355
Phone| 484- 870-9618 x133 Fax| 215- 933-6897 Cell| 4848709618
PARTNERS| Oracle | Amazon | Salesforce | Hortonworks | Cloudera | MapR
AWARDS| Philadelphia 100 | INC5000 | CIO Top 10 Oracle Providers 2018
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- relevant: 10 years (Preferred)