Operations Resource Manager
Cleveland – cleveland, OH
The Resource Manager is responsible for leading operations specific to Resource Management for AML RightSource. The Resource Manager is proactive and creative, responsible for capacity planning, maximizing utilization of talent, and identifying staffing efficiencies across the organization.
The Resource Manager will leverage strong communication skills to collaborate with employees at all levels of the organization to forecast, prepare, and solve resource shortage and surplus needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with Directors and Project Management teams to staff projects with appropriate resources promptly and accurately
- Accurately assess and communicate current (day-to-day) and future talent needs and capacity concerns; maximize utilization across project teams
- Understand capabilities (skill sets) and interests of resources; factor information into staffing decisions
- Provide weekly/ monthly analysis on resource utilization
- Maintain and provide availability information for all resources as well as current and potential future projects
- Solicit feedback on the staffing process and adjust as necessary
- Lead resource management meetings and initiatives
- Communicate policies and procedures as they relate to resource management and time reporting
- Maintain, analyze and publish utilization reports by office, project and overall
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of Resource Management experience; Proven ability to manage complex initiatives to successful completion
- Demonstrated leadership presence; can work with all levels of the organization
- Collaborative, yet can drive to decisions and results
- Quick, creative problem solver that works well under pressure
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Relationship management and influencing skills. Ability to interact, manage and influence key stakeholders ranging from senior leaders to entry-level talent
- Strong organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills; detail oriented
- Strong communication skills — written and verbal/presentation; able to take complex issues or situations and present them in a simple and easy to follow manner
- Strong organizational awareness and change management skills
- Ability to create and link the big picture to tactical program components
- Knowledge of process improvement and change management
- Absolute professionalism and confidentiality
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- 2+ years of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) experience and sound understanding of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA
- Six Sigma black belt
Normal Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
About AML RightSource
AML RightSource is the leading firm solely focused on AML/BSA and financial crimes compliance solutions. We provide highly-trained AML/BSA professionals to assist banks and non-bank financial institutions meet day-to-day compliance tasks. Services include transaction monitoring, alert backlog management, enhanced due diligence reviews, and financial crimes advisory matters.
Our highly trained workforce of over 1,000 analysts and subject matter experts includes the industry’s largest team of full time professionals. We typically provide our services directly from our secure facilities in Buffalo, New York, Cleveland, Ohio (Downtown and Hudson), Highland Hills, Phoenix, Arizona and Toronto, Ontario. AML/BSA staff augmentation services can be provided on site per request.