The Brothers that just do Gutters is a full-service rain gutter and gutter guard company. Our local office is located in Bethlehem, PA. We repair, install, and maintain Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guards, Specialty Gutters and offer other gutter-related services, as well. The Brothers currently have multiple locations across the United States. We are a performance-based company with clearly defined career paths laid out for each of our employees. We fully invest in our employees and believe it is important to listen to them and create a comfortable work environment.
Why Work for Us? We care and we are fair. We love our team members and are sincerely interested in their personal and professional growth.
We’re growing and are currently looking to interview candidates for the Operations Manager position.
The basic responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing a field of 5 crews, 11 technicians. This includes material staging, budgeting and managing hours worked including overtime.
- Continuous training, coaching and mentoring of lead installers, who then coach and mentor their apprentices. Leaders raising leaders!
- Conducting production/performance meetings once a week with the crew. Meeting includes, reviewing the previous week, satisfaction survey received if any, call backs or any other issues that arise, celebrating wins such as revenue goals achieved etc.
- Employee review and feed back, documenting progress or lack thereof. Making recommendations either for promotion/pay raise, or reduction of pay, suspension and termination.
- Recruiting and hiring quality candidates.
- OSHA 10 certified. Responsible to enforce all company safety protocols.
- Profit and loss manager: responsible for tracking our revenue goals and how to achieve them to ensure profits. Achieving this rests in manage the crews efficiently, as well as budgeting hours.
- Assisting with schedule management.
- Quality assuarance-includes working with unsatisfied clients to resolve their concerns.
- Keeping track of inventory and material ordering.
- Company liaison between all things involving production and the owner.
The ideal candidate must be a dedicated hard worker, organized, and exceptional with time and people management.
**Must have at least 3 years of Operations Management experience.
Compensation- Up to $55,000/year- dependent upon experience.