In addition to skills associated with a Team Lead and Wellness Consultant employee must possess sales ability, great delegation skills, follow-up ability, great communication skills, ability to coach employees toward increased performance, and motivational leadership knowledge. Requirements:
- Must be able to work a minimum of 35 hours per week
- Must be available to assist in training Monday through Friday
- Check schedule each morning to see who is working where.
- Be aware of electronic alerts for any late opening notification and contact employees to get it covered.
- Check in with team at the location for motivational sales encouragement or assist with low performance.
- Make sure store goals are being hit, monitor to avoid cancellations, call and confirm cancellations and try to save them.
- Reply to all internal and external communications and communicate accordingly
- Rarely work alone behind the counter, but if necessary, must follow all requirements and guidelines as a Tanning Consultant, Lead by example at all times by being supportive with any questions and concerns during daily operations which includes solving customer service issues.
- Work with new employees on their first opening & first closing shift
- Support Team Lead, delegate & follow up accordingly. Hold high accountability for lack of performance.
- Gather questions and concerns daily to bring to the corporate meeting on Mondays.
- Report to District Operation Sales Lead on daily basis during or before the shift ends.
- Check and see how the day ended for the location
- Be alert for electronic notification on store late closing and contact location and employee to verify it was taken care of.
- Sunday-Gather all the numbers and information needed for Monday Corporate Meeting
- Monday- Attend corporate meeting, update team with all information needed from the meeting, update each employee’s goals after receiving store goals from District Operation Sales Lead.
- Wednesday- Update schedule for the following week
- Thursday- Turn in completed Schedule for the following week to the District Operation Sales Lead no later than 12 pm.
- Friday – Complete budget for next week and turn in to District Operation Sales Lead no later than 10 am.
- Work last day of month to verify that the end of the month paperwork was gathered and faxed to corporate for the location.
- Return SD card to corporate for the location
- Follow up with Team Lead on the 2nd and 11th to verify that appropriate paperwork is faxed in from location
- Turn in Unpaid Charge on Accounts (COA) to corporate by the 26th of the month.