Oversee a portfolio operational services to ensure performance by the delivery organizations and manage expectations with clients to generate high customer satisfaction. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and measure operational service delivery in accordance with contractual requirements, SLAs, KPIs and client commitments.
- Proactively deal with major exceptions incidents, anomalies and adverse performance, closely track and ensure timely resolution to maintain and build client confidence in the HPS platform and operating organizations.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to foster strong relationships and improve client satisfaction.
- Identify and champion operational improvements to reduce costs and enhance performance and member experience.
- Use best practices to ensure on-time and on-budget project and services delivery.
- Drive operations-related project initiation and assure delivery on commitments; coordinate with Technology and other functions associated with project delivery to ensure a coherent client experience across HPS divisions.
- Clearly communicate with clients and HPS management, align expectations and head-off or resolve conflicts to prevent client dissatisfaction and unnecessary escalation
Cultivate strong relationships with both business and technology clients as well as within HPS
Support recruitment, sales, and account management activities as required
- Collaborate with clients to clearly define scope, objectives & measurements of success for operational services and initiatives.
- Guide ideation and solutions to leverage HPS/Wipro capabilities to meet client needs, working at strategic and tactical levels.
- Oversee vendors and internal delivery teams to ensuring quality deliverables are provided on schedule & within budget and all SLAs are met
- Track monthly SLAs, create remediation plan for any missed SLA and ensure delivery team executes plan.
- Liaison between external carrier and internal operations teams. Broker stakeholder engagement on both sides to facilitate effective account management and governance practices and mutual alignment.
- Manage client audits, assessments and corrective action plans. Ensure all corrective action plans are delivered and accepted by client on schedule.
- Liaison between Government Affairs and client, acting as primary point of contact for new and emerging exchange- and regulatory-related initiatives until assigned to an accountable delivery organization, then track through completion.
- Demonstrate mastery in good business and account management practices, including meeting agendas/minutes, implementation plans, requirements, issues logs, budgets, status reports, presentations.
- Surface and escalate risks to delivery director, project teams and client; identify and provide clear steps for mitigation
- Cultivate teamwork and collaboration between and among client and HPS/Wipro stakeholders.
Build trust and confidence with clients.
- Demonstrated excellence in Operations Management at senior management or executive levels across functional domains.
- Technology-savvy, experienced working with large-scale enterprise applications in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in using different sources of data to drive business decisions.
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Confident written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization, including polished presentations and graphic representations, with ability to calibrate communication style and content to audience and setting
- Proven ability to manage and develop relationships with vendors, internal teams and clients
- Project management proficiency
- Matrix management effectiveness, including use of soft / informal authority, persuasion and influence, prioritization, conflict resolution, and managing commitments
- Organizational agility including tact, diplomacy, navigating complex organizations to achieve results, deft handling of escalations and accountabilities while preserving and building trusted relationship both internally and with clients
- Financial and performance measurement acumen including working knowledge of accounting, measurement and reporting systems
- Strong interpersonal and proactive problem solving skill
- Ability to work independently and quickly adapt to changes in priorities
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio. MS-Project is a plus.
- 10+ years leading or managing operational activities
- Minimum of 15 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; business administration, finance or operational focus preferred