Overview: We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our team. This position requires that you be detail-oriented, analytical, organized, process-oriented, and be comfortable working with technology on a day-to-day basis. You must be efficient at multitasking and exhibit strong communication skills.
Qualifications for the Operations Coordinator:
- 4-year college degree or some college education preferred
- Ability to pass a drug screening test and background check
- Strong mathematical aptitude is a MUST
- Must know how to use MAC software
- Technically savvy to learn Google Drive applications and other cloud-based software
- Experience working in insurance, Xactimate, roofing, and/or construction is a plus
- Must be very organized with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong work ethic while promoting our values of honesty, quality, and customer service
- Ability to work well and promote a positive atmosphere with other team members in the field
- Ability to manage daily work given while building and maintaining an excellent rapport with the Assurance Contractor’s team, customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Correspondence with customers via email and phone for general inquiries, inspections, repairs, and current questions regarding billing/roofing process.
- Answering incoming phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person.
- Processing lead & customer letters as directed.
- Entering claim and contact information into cloud and CRM software.
- Issuing warranties to customers once account has been paid in full.
- Confirming material order deliveries.
- Becoming knowledgeable about code pertaining to different municipalities, calling inspectors and officials to confirm code compliance.
- Lead role with building orders for projects and working with subcontractors for scheduling.
- Communicating the production schedule on a daily basis * Sending Customer letters to customers once they have been contacted by a sales representative and installation guides to customers when their project has been scheduled.
- Communicating relevant job information/status/updates on Acculynx, Slack, and email as needed.
- Updating work orders and will-calls as needed and informing job profitability with every change that is made.
- Following up with deliveries and subcontractors to ensure appropriate timings and fulfillment of deliveries.
- Scheduling mid-roof and final inspections. Work with field team that everything is in place to pass the mid and/or final roof inspection.
- Track company licensing to ensure that all required licenses are up to date and accurate.
- Manage pulling permits to be completed and placed prior to the job begins.
- Aid in invoicing to insurance and customers when needed.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Completing & organizing paperwork associated with customer payments.
- Assisting with weekly preparation of subcontractor payments.
- This includes updating labor orders and documenting changes that occurred during the production of a project.
- Paid semi-monthly
- Extensive training and mentorship with the ability for career growth
- Great company culture with an annual company trip for high performers!
- 401K plan/profit-sharing, defined benefit/cash balance planand medical insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $47,000.00 /year