Under moderate direction, this position researches issues, determine root causes, provide support for the implementation of processes and system enhancements, as well as providing business analysis for departmental projects. This position serves as a liaison between business areas to resolve problems and identify alternative solutions to meet business needs. This position also assists in updating procedures and training based upon the enhancements., as well as supporting the Operations Consultants in corporate and functional projects.
Analyst – helps implement solutions by reviewing data, determining the requirements of a project or program and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners. They assist with the business case, organizing requirements, translating and simplifying requirements and requirements analysis. Analyst may also use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests and manage the project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
Framework General Profile and Scope:
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline/department; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills.
- Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers.
- Solves a range of straightforward problems.
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Receives a moderate level of guidance.
Job Responsibilities: List of general activities, duties and/or tasks typically performed within the job
- Define and document requirements for projects and operational functions utilizing prescribed methodologies, including context diagrams and use cases to scope, communicate and document requirements.
- Research business rules, system functionality, issues and system use to set up rules for tables and fields related to projects requiring changes to products or processes or resolution to problems.
- Assist in the development of training materials and business process documentation.
- Design, generate and analyze system reports to meet business needs and maintain documentation according to prescribed processes
- Identify key resources need to provide input and facilitate discussions.
- Serve as a liaison between business areas to resolve problems and identify alternative solutions to meet business needs.
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Insurance, or equivalent trade-off in related professional work experience.
- 0-3 years of work experience in business analysis, process design, quality assurance, or technology.
- Proven teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodology, business systems and processes, product lines, and company operations.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, ability to influence others, and to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines, and ability to work independently with little direction.
Physical Job Analysis:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, write and operate a computer keyboard, standard office equipment, and telephone. The employee is frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.