Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer’s market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
Within Wolters Kluwer, CT Corporation contains our expert information services businesses that serve large corporations, small businesses and law firms specializing in incorporation and legal business compliance solutions and clearance and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals.
- Provide billing support and record maintenance for the Customer Specialist Team
- Develop the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively review and produce invoices, identify and correct errors and defects, and contribute to the reduction of defects to help ensure that accurate representation invoices are issued in a timely manner
- Help ensure the complete, timely and accurate maintenance of customer records through independent research, clean-up initiatives and/or the regular review of internal reports
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the department, company and industry as a whole
- Partner with team members to review existing orders for accuracy prior to invoicing
- Help to correct invoice errors to help ensure an accurate and timely delivery
- Review and update customer records to help ensure accuracy
- Develop the ability to provide quality consultative customer service to all accounts
- Participate in organizational activities to meet or exceed company objectives and represent Wolters Kluwer within the industry