Office Associate, Senior – (19000776)
Perform complex administrative/management support tasks with discretionary authority; independently make decisions which substantially impact operations within and outside designated unit/program; administratively supervise comprehensive office operations and support staff for department/unit.
Responsible for assisting in all activities of the athletics development/Cowboy Joe Club, development of fundraising programs and collection of gifts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the oversight of the Cowboy Joe Club office, its support staff and customer service.
- Directly oversee the processing of donation and donor information management in the donor database system including the allocation of donor priority points.
- Directly oversee the allocation of Cowboy Joe Club benefits/gifts and donor correspondence.
- Organize, distribute, and process all mail.
- Assist with the annual auction and all events.
- Assist in the planning and organization of home game receptions, including the Cowboy Joe Club hospitality.
- Assist in the coordination of all fundraising activities.
- Duties as assigned by the Sr. Associate Athletic Director for Development and Revenue Enhancement and the Associate Athletic Director- Development.
- Understand NCAA rules and regulation as they relate to fundraising
Education: Associate’s degree
Experience: 3 years progressively responsible work-related experience specifically demonstrated clerical experience of any form.
- Excellent written, oral, and verbal communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License with a motor vehicle record that is compliant with the University Vehicle Use Policy Found at: http://www.uwyo.edu/auxserv/car-rental-services/official-vehicle-policy/ovp.pdf.
- OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- previous fund raising experience preferred
Complete the online application and upload the following for a complete application: cover letter, resume and contact information for four work-related references.
UW is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer. We are committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position, please call 307-766-2377 or email [email protected]
Primary Location: US-WY-Laramie
Posted Salary Range From: 33288 :
Shift: Day Job :
Unposting Date: Mar 6, 2019, 12:59:00 AM