- We are now hiring for a full-time OFFICE ASSISTANT position.
Location: 2809 N Walnut Street, Muncie, IN 47303. Note: online applications accepted only.
Schedule: 8 AM- 4:30 PM.
Requirement: Excel experience.
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
It’s Safe to Work at Canteen! We know many of you who are new to working in a foodservice setting might be a little unsure about your safety. We understand. As Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020, keeping our Canteen Team and clients safe is very important to us!
How do we keep our Team safe? Canteen has Safety Teams that direct how we work together with extensive safety protocols, and we provide personal protective equipment and ongoing safety training. We believe that knowledge is power, and with this knowledge you will feel much better about working in one of our facilities or serving our customers during this pandemic.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 451950. Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a Prerecorded Video Interview! Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen’s track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Summary: Provides routine clerical and administrative support by answering telephones, processing data and maintaining records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers central telephone system and direct calls accordingly.
- Operates office machines.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material.
- Opens incoming correspondence and determines appropriate course of action and priority.
- Maintains an accurate, complete filing system to facilitate immediate retrieval of any required documents.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Ability to earn quarterly bonuses!
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 451950