30 Year established plumbing and irrigation company is seeking an assistant dispatcher to answer phones, create service orders, relay service orders and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors.
This is a full-time job with benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, retirement and vacations. There is a very real opportunity for personal growth and advancement.
Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment.
Prepare daily work and run schedules.
Receive or prepare work orders.
Compile and prepare reports for management as needed.
Monitor personnel and/or equipment locations and utilization in order to coordinate service and schedules.
Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
- Leadership abilities and take-charge attitude
- Strong multi tasking ability
- Excellent customer service and general communication skills
- Ability to closely manage time sensitive priorities
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Very organized, good at managing paper flow, and all related administrative requirements of the position
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place