Adaptive Rehab, a rapidly-growing provider of therapy services to the long-term care industry, is looking for experienced therapists to join our organization and become a part of our progressive team!
Part time or PRN Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Job responsibilities include:
- To provide quality occupational therapy care within the COTA scope of practice under the direct supervision of the Occupational Therapist in accordance with established standards of practice, department procedures and productivity standards
- To assist the Occupational Therapist in the evaluation process and with developing a treatment plan
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of an Associate degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
- Successful passage of the National Board of Certified Occupational Therapists (NBCOT) COTA examination
- Has current OTA license (or is license-eligible) in state of practice.
We offer the following outstanding benefits to our dedicated full-time employees:
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Fun, Friendly Work Environment
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (Part time and Full time only)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Supplemental Insurance (Full time only)
For immediate consideration please apply through Indeed!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off