Schedule: PRN / Per Diem, Days – Committed – Inpatient & acute rehab weekday and weekend coverage. Outpatient experience a plus. 2 weekends or more per month a plus.
- Master's degree. This requirement is waived for individuals who were licensed prior to the requirement of a Master's degree for licensure.
- Over 1 to 3 years of experience in outpatient hand rehabilitation and splinting preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated analytical skills required.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to make quality, independent decisions required.
- Demonstrated written communication skills required.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills required.
- Effective interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work as part of a team required.
- Competency in the use of a variety of computer hardware and software systems required.
- Demonstrated time management and priority-setting skills required.
- Self-directed required.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Occupational Therapist, licensed upon hire, required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) upon hire required.