Are you looking for a part time weekend position?
Would you like to gain a wide range of pediatric experience in the most collaborative and supportive clinic in Chicago?
We are seeking a Occupational Therapist to join our team of top pediatric specialists for a part time caseload on Saturday and/or Sunday only.
Our ideal candidate…
Ideal candidates should be ready to develop their skills in sensory integration, DIR/Floortime, social-emotional skills, executive functioning skills, sensory-based feeding, relationship-based practice, and evidence-based practice. They should also be eager to learn from our team of outstanding and experienced therapists.
Who we are…
Eyas Landing is a private pediatric therapy clinic in the heart of the West Loop of Chicago established in 2007. Our team of excellent therapists provide services in the clinic, home and school. This means our therapists’ caseloads include diverse clientele and flexible work schedules!
Check out our website to learn more about our mission and the wonderful clients that we serve!
Learn more at www.eyaslanding.com!
We value our employees…
At Eyas Landing, we value our employees and it shows. Our outstanding benefits package pairs with our positive company culture to create the best work environment- so that you can focus on doing what you love.
- Competitive hourly with productivity bonus potential
- Flexible work schedule
- Highly structured, individualized mentorship and onboarding program
- Department meetings
- Monthly all staff meetings
- Hosted professional development courses
- Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Fundraising initiatives
- Holiday celebrations
- Happy Hours and MORE!
- Maintain a caseload of 5-10 clients per Saturday and/or Sunday.
- Utilize electronic medical record software to document treatment sessions and evaluations.
- Participate in in-house company trainings, hosted CEU courses and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Utilize the most current evidence based treatment and theoretical models that align with Eyas Landing guiding theories of practice.
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Masters degree required
Job Type: Part Time
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $40.00 to $55.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- occupational therapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- occupational therapy (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: