Integra Rehabilitation is a values driven organization with Integrity as our cornerstone. We are committed to providing clinical outcomes in physical, occupational, and speech-language pathology services. We strive to create a professional yet compassionate atmosphere where each associate and patient is respected and valued.
To provide direct patient care and support activities which build and maintain Integra Rehabilitation.The individual in the role of an Occupational Therapist for Integra shall be delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out assigned duties.
- Supports all full-time, part-time and PRN therapy staff in awareness of Integra Rehabilitation expectations and guidelines.
- Contributes to a positive work team by sharing information, using problem-solving methods and accepting new ideas, criticism or advice from others.
- Assists with the Medicare denial process in conjunction with the Director of Rehabilitation.
- Supports activities as introduced by facility and Integra Rehabilitation.
- Demonstrates superior customer service through courtesy, consistent follow-up and positive communication.
- Utilizes continuing education assistance to achieve targeted quality improvements.
- Interacts with peer therapists at local hospitals and other environments, if appropriate.
- Maintains state of the art body of knowledge in areas of clinical expertise through seminars, professional journals, and peers.
- Effectively demonstrates safe working practices.
- Reports for scheduled work periods on time.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities that may become necessary or as directed by the immediate supervisor or President.
- At minimum, possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Possess a current, unencumbered, license to practice as an Occupational Therapist in the state ofGeorgia.
- Prefer two (2) years experience in a skilled nursing facility rehabilitation environment, or equivalent.
Integra Rehab offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Values-Driven Organization
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education
- And Much More….
E.O.E./Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $50.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Preferred)
- One location