HVAC Outside Sales Representative
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for an HVAC Outside Sales Representative.
As an HVAC Outside Sales Representative, you will:
- Develop and maintain relationships with an assigned customer base, including key accounts, ensuring their satisfaction with our products and services always
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships
- Monitor sales trends and product performance results
- Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge to promote a professional image in the field
- Work with other branch personnel to ensure great customer service from the order to the delivery and beyond
A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but prior experience in HVAC sales, will be considered. A successful Outside Sales Rep must possess the following:
- Prior HVAC sales experience is strongly recommended
- A strong sales presence
- Problem solving, leadership and listening skills
- Product and vendor knowledge (or the ability to quickly learn it)
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.