This position is for a leading pharmaceutical company. Below are the details of the engagement. If you are available and interested please send me your updated word resume & your expected hourly rate on W2 ASAP.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Work Location: Morris Plains, NJ
Job Title: Aseptic Trainer
Duration: 5+ months (extendable) contract on W2
- Location will be between the Morris Plains and East Hanover sites during the week. This position is required to be onsite 100%
- Foster & support a team culture that is engaged and empowered
- Coach and train manufacturing operators for Aseptic Operator Qualifications within the clean room. Work with trainees on the required skills and materials to perform their jobs aseptically and efficiently. Qualify operators to work aseptically in the biosafety cabinet (ISO5/Grade A).
- Position may require aseptic gowning (no skin exposure) and training operations in the clean room environment for a full workday
- Continuously evaluate and provide improvements to the Aseptic/Technical training program
- Oversee and maintain training equipment, material and training environment
- Coach, mentor and train on aseptic technique related to gowning for Grade B (ISO 7) and environmental monitoring (MetOne, SAS, Contact Plates)
- Conduct aseptic operations classroom training: aseptic gowning, cleanroom behavior, contamination control, etc.
- Conduct hands-on, practical aseptic gowning training. Evaluate trainee’s ability to gown-up aseptically
- Conduct BSC cleaning training
- Reinforce good documentation practices and Data Integrity requirements
- Ensure effective knowledge transfer
- Ability to gown-up aseptically to enter Grade B cleanroom
- Ability to conduct engaging instructor-led/classroom training for groups of up to 20 trainees
- Working knowledge of environmental monitoring equipment (particulate counter, SAS sampler)
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts
- Demonstrate Strong Aseptic technique
- Technical trainer capabilities
- Coaching and feedback experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field with 2 – 5 years of GMP /pharmaceutical work experience or 1 – 3 years of Aseptic clean room experience.
- Experience with aseptic media filling preferred.
- Train-the-Trainer certificate or course completion preferred.
Direct: 609-945-1736 Fax: 609-228-4079
600 Alexander Rd, Suite 3-3
Princeton , NJ 08540
Visit our job boards for a listing of open positions.
For IT Positions go to www.newagesys.com/career.html
For Clinical Positions go to www.newageclinical.com/careers.html
Inc 5000 Company for 8th Time!