Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in the manufacturing industry? If so, syncreon is looking for Forklift Operators.. Join the team today!
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Work in a traditional warehousing type environment while picking parts according to customer order and placing parts in work areas or storage locations.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed and/or shipped.
- Move items from bulk containers or racks, shelves, or in bins according to a customer requirements.
- Scans materials and moves them according to standard work instructions where applicable.
- Organizing facility or warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Key Qualifications
- HS diploma or GED.
- Prior forklift certification.
- Ability to perform repetitive duties within the designated parameters of standard work and work accurately.
- Ability to communicate and deal with a variety of people.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in: contract logistics, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.