McCorvey Companies is a family owned company looking for an experienced Nigh Shift Warehouse Worker. We are looking for a self-motivated, reliable and trustworthy candidate who takes pride in their work. If you have previous experience working in a manufacturing facility, we want you to apply.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise.
- Seal duct work to be shipped out.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Complete jobs in a timely fashion to ensure on time shipment.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using dolly cart.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Any other projects that your supervisor may assign to you.
- Ability to use various hand and power tools to assemble products.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate control environment.